Wednesday, October 19, 2011

from nick:

"do you know what i just thought in my brain?"

"no, nick, what did you think in your brain?"

"that i should take a QTIP and swab it through the PEANUT BUTTER and then i should LICK IT OFF...

i am seriously unwell."

everyone pray that we find jobs soon. jokes, that nick does, because who's going to hire me? let's be honest. but yes, we need some help. so everyone pray. do it. do it now.

cuz he just followed the above gem with this one:

"i just want to KISS the man who made it possible to drag-and-drop and still use hot corners at the same time!"

i don't know why he assumes it was a man (although, i know, it probably was) or why he wants to kiss him. i thought i was enough. someone save us from ourselves.

3 comments:

Katie said...

The qtip thing was a bit weird, but I am totally with him on the drag-and-drop hot corners bit. That is some amazing genius.

Morgan said...

We'll pray for you if you'll pray for us! JK, I won't make it contingent but maybe with the power of our reciprocal prayers we could have some success.

nick said...

just for the record, I was unaware that I said qtip until I just read this, because I was thinking frozen marshmallow.... I'm not sure which is worse, however.